he's in school...


Today is Saadiq's first day of school. I can't believe it!!! He was so happy to take pictures but reality set in once we got to the front steps of the school. He looked so nervous while waiting in line, but he wasn't the only one. Parents and children were both nervous for their first day. His teacher, Mr. Thompson seems to be really nice. I hope Saadiq likes him. His class is majority boys so I know Saadiq loves that! LOL I was so proud of him and walked with his class to their room. Saadiq never looked back but I will think of him all day hoping that he has a great first day. Synai cried when he went inside, I thought that was so sweet. Both of them will have an adjustment this week. I can't wait to pick him up from the bus stop to hear about his day!

6 comments:

  1. Aunt B.G.11:29 AM

    He looks so adorable. I think he will be fine. I can't wait to hear about his first day at school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope his first day goes well and that he makes some new friends. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness he looks so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww what a cutie :) I hope he has a wonderful 1st day

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great milestone! Good luck to Saadiq!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what sweet photos!!!!
    he looks so cute with his backpack and that grin...precious!
    hope mommy and synai did okay without him for a few hours! hugs!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo