recent lo


Today's blog challenge on 2peas was to post a recent layout. I started this layout last night for a DT call. I am not sure I am going to submit it. I love the two colors on the white. I do not often use white on my lo's but I am feeling this white space.
Journaling reads:
love watching this little girl grow before my very eyes...so many changes but still my baby
She will always be my baby even when she doesn't want to be called that one day
I love having a girl to dress in pretty dresses and to share my beauty secrets with one day
so blessed to be a mother of a daughter

Products used:
Scenic Route
Heidi Swapp jewels and stamp
Bazzill cardstock
Lil Davis tinseltown glitter rub-on

8 comments:

  1. I love this layout. You did a wonderful job. And the journaling is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beuatiful layout!! I really am liking white backgrounds lately, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it!!! You definatley rocked the white on this LO! Hmm. I mat need to scraplift :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layout! Great use of the white. I'm afraid of white cardstock, so I can relate. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jamillah Taylor7:54 PM

    This is a very sweet layout. Love the paint around the edges. Great job, VEE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this LO is so gorgeous, very Heidi Swapp like :) I say definitely submit it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this layout is just beautiful!!! The white space is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey, vee! it's gorgeous! (of course!) love the items to the right, too;) i tried clicking on that incredible pic of saadiq on the beach but i can't... but you're right, it totally looks like a magazine ad!! congrats on your hambly rak!! woo hoo!

    so much to say, been while! thanks for all the kind words you sent me while i was recovering, they brightened my day! i can see you are a 'little things' kinda gal and i LOVE that in people:) glad you had fun with donna, she's a hoot!! i saw the pic of you guys on the stairs on her blog... much fun!! i love how your'e always switching the template of your blog around, always something new!

    how's that for a giant run-on paragraph?? ;)

    take care, girlie! have a wonderful weekend!!

    hugs,

    janna

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo