shopping

2peas challenge from yesterday~where do you like to shop?
I love alot of stores to shop for myself and my family. I think I have an eccletic style in which I like to mix simple and trendy pieces together. I love to accessorize too! I do this with everything rather it be with clothes, home decor or scrapbooking. I love color mixed with shades of brown or black. Here is a list of favorite stores! I haven't been shopping in a while but love to get my magazines and make up wish lists in my idea book.
HOME
Pottery Barn
Pottery Barn Kids
Target
Crate and Barrel
IKEA
West Elm
Pier 1
Home Goods

Scrapping
AC Moore
Recollections
ebay
Memories Galore

Clothes and Accessories
The Limited
Banana Republic
Old Navy
Target
The Gap
Anthropologie
H&M
Coach

4 comments:

  1. Love your shopping lists. We could probably do some serious damage if we shopped together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in Old Navy. My 2 youngest sons don't wear anything except Old Navy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like a lot of the same places. Gotta love Target and IKea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We could TOTALLY shop together;)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo