summer recap..

2peas challenge:
since summer is coming to a close soon..I decided to give a list of questions about your 2006 summer.
nu=325:>7;;>362>6:6:85a38383332>23246:6499295ot1lsi.0.jpg">
1.What was your favorite summer event? Going to CKC-Charlotte and meeing the infamous Donna Downey
2.Favorite picture of the summer? Saadiq and B on the beach in St. Marteen. I just love it, looks like an ad you would see in print or tv to me.

3.Favorite movie of the summer? Pirates of the Carribean 2...I <3>
4.Best song of the summer? I guess I would have to say Buttons by the Pussycat Dolls for me. I

5. Summer vacation? Yes,7 day cruise to San Juan Puerto Rico, St. Thomas and St. Marteen. It seems so long ago now.
TGIF...I have alot of stuff to work on this weekend since I was at the beach last weekend. I plan on scrapping late tonight. I started on another lo yesterday and I am so happy with how it is turning out. I am doing a page about Saadiq since I did one of Synai the other day. Then I will have one more to do for the submission I am working on. I am really taking this one down to the wire. It is due today, yikes. I didn't decide to submit until this week, like Tuesday. LOL I have some others I want to submit to but I don't know if I have time. I am hoping my Hambly RAK comes in the mail today. Yes, you heard me right!! I won it on their blog on Monday!! I am so siked about it and was drooling over their product for months. Allison even put some of their new papers in their for me. smaaawaah Allison!!!!So I hope I have more happy mail when I get home today. I love great mail days. :) Have an awesome weekend and stay fab!


6 comments:

  1. Great pic Vee. Love it.

    Good luck on your submissions and have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture is amazing!! Congrats on the RAK! I can't wait to see what you get!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list. Sounds like you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that picture!

    I'm so jealous! You lucky girl! I LOVE Hambly stuff. They just got it at my LSS and I'm seriously going to need to get me some of that lovelyness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for doing the challenge :) you had an awesome vacation this summer!-I love cruises

    and congrats on the Hambly RAK!!! I am so jealous, all their stuff is fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. shirley12:56 AM

    AWESOME summer memories!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo