awesome weekend...

We had such a great weekend with family. The not so surprise birthday party for Brigittee went really well!
I spent most of Saturday cooking and setting up. I didn't take many pictures, but wish I had because it is not often that all of us are together like this with my aunts, uncles, cousin and grandma on my dad's side. Even though we all live on the same road. I know crazy!
Fun was had by all and the food was awesome if I say so myself :)
Brigittee says this is the best birthday ever
She was so shocked when she opened the door and Edwin's mom was there.
She is so sweet and we love her to death.
pleases my heart so much to hear this so now I am thinking what can we do to outdo this year next year?
I totally believe in celebrating you everyday but especially on your birthday.
I got my AE newsletter today. I am so excited to do the miniBOOK challenge. Love making them, I am going to fill it with some of my favorite things. Plan on working on it while looking at PB tonight. Amy, are you excited? I AM FOR SURE!!
So what are you doing today to celebrate you. I am going to treat myself to a workout. I have not been in a while (to ashamed to say). I love how refresh and revived I feel after a workout. Plus I want to look stellar when I enter into THIRTYDOME next month. Have a blessed day.

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your mini book -- I'm sure it will be very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the second person to mention this newsletter. I want to subscribe. Sound like it is great. Glad you all had a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cant wait to see what you do with that mini book!!!

    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see that book! Dana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, that sounds like a great newsletter! I too will be eagerly waiting to see what you create with the book.

    I know it will be great :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adrienne5:08 PM

    I've been mini book crazy too, and when I got my newsletter, I knew I was on the right track! LOL

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo