friday fun facts...

It's Fun Fact Friday...
Can't wait to have a relaxing weekend, how about you? I haven't done this in a while so I thought I would share some more fun facts about myself. Fun, yeah?!!
-I hate that 80's fashions are instyle again even though I was wearing these clothes in the 80's. I thought I was cute then. Hate them now, isn't that funny?
-I used to be obssesed with My Little Pony, Rainbow Brite, Care Bears and Cabbage Patch Kids as a child and now they are back in style like this is something new! LOL
-I love Diet Coke! I drink one a day at work and I used to hate it!
-I was a temp one summer for Phillip Morris changing their cigarette displays in all of the Food Lions in Central Virginia. Talk about a tedious job and very interesting to say the least.
-I once worked the grave yard (3rd) shift. NOT a good thing for me. LOL I give every worker in America props for working this shift. It is killa!!
-I have a tattoo. I love it. Got it when I was 17, freshman in college in Baltimore MD. I want another one. They are so addicting.

Have a great weekend !!

1 comments:

  1. Amy Mowbray7:37 PM

    I hate the 80's clothes too. I was at the mall the other day and I saw "skinny jeans" with the zippers on the ankles. Gross.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo