happy birthday SIS...

Pink-flowers-web
wishing you the best day
celebrate you
love that you are my sister
...that you make me laugh constantly
...that you know all of the juice on eveyone in twinkle town
...that we love the same shows and fashion
...that we can have fun no matter where we are
...that we share great moments together
...that we have the same humor
...that we vacation together
...that you understand my art
...that you are my support when I need it
...that we are blood
...that you are my other half
kisses:) :)

3 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY B
    You are truely such an awesome sister!! I know how much Vee loves you and respects you and I hope that YOU also know it!!
    Happy Birthday, from someone ya don't know, but who's as crazy fun as you and your sis are!!
    XO
    Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy B-day!! what a sweet entry!! Hopes it was a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aunt B.G.3:19 PM

    Thank you so much Gabby! Many thanks to Vee for making my Birthday the best ever!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo