<3 miniBOOKS...






I had so much fun making this album last night while watching Nip/ Tuck. Thanks for the challenge Ali. I even did the effer Dare 41 on the starbucks lo. It was to use office supplies. Love it! I have some more pages to add to it but I think this is an awesome start. So awesome to document you, you know. These are some of my favorites at the moment:
Starbucks
NYC-love this city, have to go back really soon ;)
Ipod
Spring
Art (forgot to upload that pic)
Supplies
I used some more of my Hambly goodies on this challenge, lots of Heidi Swapp (which is one of my favs to be added to the book), 7gypseis, Fancy pants chipboard, Fontwerks stamps and Basic Grey pp. Thanks for taking a peek. Today is TGFHD (Thank Goodness for Hump Day).

20 comments:

  1. Ooooo! I love Starbucks too! And NYC - that's my favorite place to visit (next to going home). And iPods... oh how I want one of those. And spring, yep, I love spring. This is a GREAT list and I love the album pages. What a fun and wonderful project. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adrienne9:03 AM

    Love your project!!!! I hear ya on the IPOD. I'd be lost withouth mine lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute book! Love the pages you have shown. Great style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nichol9:50 AM

    such a wonderful book...great inspiration.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great book. I have been thinking about doing something like this. I will have to try. You are giving me the inspiration. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO SO SO cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO fun, you did great on this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for the comment...like your book, too. haven't tried the hambly screen prints yet, but definitely want to!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great book! I especially like the Starbucks page...love that it is clear.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cool. I'm inspired now. Thanks for sharing. I think I'll join the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I jut LOVE your Mini-Album .... really cute & funky! Hugs from Germany - Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow.. love what you did with your mini book. LOVE the hambly.. great stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Vee -- what fun (you iPod gal, you!). Great mini!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really love this!

    ReplyDelete
  15. allison k.1:18 PM

    very cool mini book! love seeing the hambly in ther too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that you put your pink IPOD in there! That rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love what you did with this challenge. Love the transparent page too. (got my Nov CK and still drooling over it!) Love all the little do-das sticking out all over. Great inspriation!

    ReplyDelete
  18. awesome, awesome work vee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey thanks for the kind words about my mini-book! I love yours too! I just ordered a bunch of Hambly - never worked with overlays before, but can't wait to play! Again, great work on your mini-book too!

    Anna-Marie Still

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo