somemore pictures from yesterday at the county fair.
still sick but I don't feel as bad as I did yesterday
I am working at home so I only have a few minutes to blog
Can't wait to see Prison Break tonight
seriously, one of the best shows on tv to watch
B and I love it!
So pumped about seeing the season premiere of Grey's Anatomy and Supernatural
this week as well.
gotta love all of the eye candy on these shows!
so proud of Edwin for finishing metro police academy (even though he would die if he knew
I posted on the blog) but proud just the same
He doesn't read the blog anyway LOL
Proud that Saadiq's PE teacher told Edwin this morning that Saadiq is really smart
he picks up on directions really quick.
That had made my sick day alot better:)
I get alot hits each day but no comments, it you are stopping by today say hi! :) :)
I can't believe fall will be here on Friday! (my sister's birthday) :)
Have a great monday!

6 comments:

  1. adrienne3:53 PM

    Sounds like a lot of fun was had!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renee4:38 PM

    Great pics. Just saying Hi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aunt BG5:14 PM

    I really enjoy your pics. I can't stop thinkin about the funny stare Nai gave before you took the second picture. Anyways, I think they enjoyed themselves. I hope that you are feeling better. Can't wait to look at Prison Break tonight. Absolutely love that show. The writing for that show and acting is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cherylwray8:18 PM

    Those are great pics!!
    I so LOVE cotton candy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great pictures! Prison Break was awesome!! The money is gone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow really looks like you had a blast. Can't wait to see what you do with them.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo