Studio Friday: Tools...


These are my tools I am using and having the most fun with these days. I love all of Creative Memories tools! Their circle cutters are awesome. As you can see I have all of the shapes. YIKES!! I am handwriting alot of my journaling now and I am loving American Crafts pens. They are the best! Tim Holtz distress inks are awesome too. I love the vintage feel of them. I am also into stamping now too so I am stamping everything these days. Thanks for talking a peek at my tools/toys. :)

5 comments:

  1. What a cool layout! I have to get some Distress inks someday! They sound like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tools...have been meaning to try distress inks for a while now...they look wonderful!

    Ouissi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:06 PM

    I like the distress ink to I use it on every lo. But the pens you were using they don,t have it here in Holland.
    Greetje

    ReplyDelete
  4. great tools for a scrapper! I am an inkaholic too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. teresa11:28 AM

    love the distress inks, too. greatest shabby colors!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo