test...

ok...I decided to update to blogger beta and I am hating the sidebar at the bottom of the page thing! I will have to make some adjustments later or it may be a bug thing with blogger. Who Knows!! I wanted to say thank you to all the posted comments about my album. :)

A big event that consumes all of my working hours until October is the Dulles Day Family Festival and Plane Pull to benefit Special Olympics Virginia. Pray that we don't have another w/e like last w/e until after Oct. 7th. For more information please visit our website: http://www.planepull.complanepull.com


I am so loving that fall is almost here. The mornings here are already a little crisp. I love that! I love how everything smells clean and fresh almost like spring. I think I will put up my fall decor this weekend. Now I have also start to plan for Saadiq's b-day party and what I want to do next month as well. I will be turning 30, wow where did the time go. ime flies so fast the older you become but I am happy about hitting my 30's. I feel like aam such a different person than I was when I was 20. Ten years make such a big difference, I feel like I have grown so much spiritually and mentally. This post is a little of a ramble! HA...happy Wednesday. :)

3 comments:

  1. Your album is awesome! Also, I'm a Fall kind of girl, too -- isn't it just so cool? Enjoy these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Fall too. October is my absolute FAVORITE month of the year! I can't wait to be able to decorate for HALLOWEEN!!!!
    When's your 30th?
    I'm off to check out the Plane Pull website! how COOL!
    ~XO
    Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy Mowbray7:00 PM

    I'm loving the mornings too. We're ready to see some color on the trees!

    I have to agree on what you said about time flying faster once you're 30. I'll be 32 next month and I seriously feel like I just had my 30th birthday.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo