toot your horn(studio friday)...

” Studio Friday, for me, is a network of Artist from all over the world. It’s a fabulous way to communicate with and learn from artists of all backgrounds. With this being said, I would love to see a showcase of what YOUR art is. Are you a scrapbooker? A clay artist? Are you a collage artist or a photographer? Do you paint or work in the fibre arts of Knitting, sewing or enbroidery? Are you a gardener a botanist or an eclectic artist of many trades? I’d love to see a piece that you have created that you are most proud of. SHOW off your STUFF!!” ~Gabi
This is my art documenting me and my family. I am a scrapbooker and life artist for life. I started creating almost six years ago because of the birth of my son. I love being able to express myself through art. This is not a hobby for me but a portion of me that is being shared to the rest of my family and friends. I love it and would not trade it for the world. Love the whole creative process, learning new techniques, and being able to grow creatively. I created this lo for my minibook for AE challenge documenting my favorite things. This is definitely in the top 5 for me!

7 comments:

  1. I love your description of your art...the wooden letters are fabulous too!

    Ouissi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scrapbookers amaze me with their patience and creativity! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE you description. People often think its just a hobby but really its a love to share.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:47 PM

    I agree it's wonderful to share what you make :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you stated that. You're very right, This is not a hobby for me but a portion of me that is being shared to the rest of my family and friends"
    I feel the exact same way. It's not a hobby for me either. It's a way of life for me. Without the ability to create, I'd be a miserable lump!!!
    Thanks for sharing
    ~Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, creating is a part of me too, without it I get really bad mood!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great post! Birth is the ulitmate creation after all and it seems to have bubbled over the top of your creativity well with your son's birth. He is such a cutie I can fully understand that he is a tremendous source of your inspiration for sure! Thanks for tooting your horn and sharing with us! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo