photo shoot (so cool)...




We had so much fun with Tisha yesterday! She is so awesome:) It didn't even feel like a photo session, just hanging out with a friend. We couldn't find our orignial location in Fredericksburg but Tisha found this cool plantation instead. She is the best. It had lots of brick walls, sidwalks, cool doors and columns. Plus a beautiful garden!! I can't wait to see the pictures! Saadiq loved it and Synai did great considering her two year old attention span :) Saadiq took the first picture of Tisha taking a pic of him. I love it!! I also sneaked in a few shots. Have a great Monday!!

8 comments:

  1. Renee8:41 AM

    Looks like your photoshoot turned out well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. vee!! i just went and checked out her site, i can't WAIT to see your pictures!!! i love her work!! i can't wait to see them and what you create with them!!

    woo hoo!

    can't wait!

    janna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first pic of him taking a pic of her taking a pic of him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adrienne3:55 PM

    Can't wait to see all the shots she took!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's cool you got the kids involved. Wouldn't it be great if they took up photography? You never know!!! tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see those pictures! Sounds like an awesome location!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see what those shots look like.

    I always wanted to do something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh you crack me up!! I just got a chance to see this :-) I posted some of them over at the blog. These are great!! :-) Can't wait to see you again!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo