pink is the new 30...

000_0764I am having a wonderful birthday!!B surprised me with my gifts in my car this morning. Then my mom sang happy birthday to me on my way to work. She always does this for B and I and we love it. At work more gifts and cheesecake from my co-workers. My girlie girl, Christina brought me more flowers. The children had their gifts for me when I got home. So sweet!! The icing on the cake was my birthday cake. My sister had my cake decorated with my favorite celebrity blogger (trent's pink is the new blog). I was so shocked and happy!! Love it!!Thanks B you really got me!! I had a terrific day and really enjoyed my first day of being 30. Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes :)
000_0767

13 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!! Love the cake!! Are you sending it to Trent??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunt B.G.8:38 AM

    I hope she sends it to Trent Em. She had a really good time and was genuinely surprised. It's hard to surprise her because she is so involved in everything. Thanks to you and to everyone who comments on my sister's blog. She loves Scrapping and it really makes her day to read everyone's comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!!! I just love that cake! Glad that you had a wonderful birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy late birthday! I'm glad you have a great day, and hope you got some nice goodies. Your cake is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birtday! Glad to hear it was a good one. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had a really nice day :-) ~ Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy belated birthday! sounds like you had an awesome one. and I LOVE that cake :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Belated Birthday my fellow Libra. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy birthday. i love that blog too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAPPY BIRTHDAY VEE! Yours is the day after my dad (he just turned 70) -- October is a great month for a birthday! Hope it was great (I'm guessing it was with that yummy cake in the picture, heh-heh).

    ReplyDelete
  11. i TOTALLY love this cake!!! glad you had a good time!

    hugs,

    janna

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday!! :) belated, as it were... and pink is my fave color..!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous10:26 PM

    Dont kill me Vee, but i also wanted to wish you a belated birthday. 30 is a milestone and I am sure you celebrated it with much gusto. You are a wonderful lady and mother and I wish you many more blessed birthdays.

    Your Friend,

    Ryan

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo