success...

The 2006 Plane Pull was a success!! Even though it was wet and cold we had teams still show and pull to benefit Special Olympics. We raised over $92,000!! Most of our volunteers did not show but we were able to work with what we had. :) Thank you B for being there to help me with the Kid's Bus Pull! :) It was so much fun having you there with me and it made the day alot more bearable. So much planning and time goes into an event of this size. Now on to the next event later this month. I was able to crank out some pages in a mini album of our trip to the zoo this summer on Sunday. Thanks for stopping by!

000_0741
000_0742


7 comments:

  1. Congrats on the successful plane pull, love the layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cograts!! That is so exciting! Love those layouts:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulatios!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mini album looks great! I can't believe you pulled a plane...crazy...but so cool!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never heard of a plane pull. That is so cool.

    WOW! 92K is a lot of money. Congrats on raising that much.

    I love your layouts. I like how you used the chipboard negative for the arrow. Very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1:12 PM

    Hey Vee,

    I just wanted to stop by and say hi! I am really digging your creative pieces of art. Hopefully, I will see an online store in your future. Take care and I hope to talk with you soon.

    Love,

    Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Liz Ness1:03 PM

    WOW! That's AWESOME Vee--Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo