wowza....


two post in one day, heck in a manner of hours. That is a record for me. LOL I haven't done that in a long time. I finshed up my layouts for the Hambly Contest on the pubscall blog. This is one of them. I will post the other layout tomorrow. I am getting a wee bit tired. I can't wait to see the album tomorrow with all of the entries. have a good night!!
journaling reads: As I reflect on my first 30 years of life one of my greatest moments in life was the birth of you. I can't believe how fast you have grown in the last six years. I miss your baby face. This is a tribute to your baby face. The face that is always changing but yet remains the same. Here is to the next thirty years in watching you grow.

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this just makes me smile. :) I have a six-year old, too! Beautiful layout. :)

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is adorable! I love the little collection of emebellishments!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You layout is awesome! What is the pink thingy? Is it a rub-on or sticker?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, This is one lovely layout. I am envious! Makes t easy when you have a beautiful girl to work with!

    Coleen

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo