holiday yumminess....

Here is the recipe for the Pineapple Coconut pie recipe. So delish and will satisfy your sweet tooth for the holiday season. If you make this recipe please tell me how you like it. Saadiq and Synai love it as do I, Brigittee not so much. LOL Having so much fun listening to Christmas music at work.:) Also changed the look of my blog for the holiday. Loving the red!! :)

Pineapple Cocunut Pie
Ingredients
4 Eggs
1 3/4 Cup of sugar
1 stick Margerine
1 small can of crushed pineapple with juice
1 can of coconut
1 teaspoon vanilla
Dash salt
2 pie crust

Melt margerine and mix in sugar and eggs. Then add the rest of the ingredients. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Recipe yields two pies

4 comments:

  1. That sounds totally yummy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds awesome! My dh and dd will love it. They are the ones in this household that like pineapple and coconut. Can't wait for them to taste it.

    Love the new RED look! Very festive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, no one in my family can keep their foot going clockwise! LOL

    Pie sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodness. Another recipe to make me all hungry and junk!!! Between you and Toya..I just don't know what I'm gonna do! LOL! tfs. Might just have to try this. I LOVE cocanut!!!!

    Later -Karla

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo