rock the vote...

I worked on this layout over the weekend. I colored in some of the circles pink to reflect the pink that I used on the layout. Synai was sick in the spring and I thought she look cute with her pink cheeks so I snapped her pick. She has changed so much since that picture. I can't believe how time flies so fast. I updated my blog with one of the pictures Tisha took of me. I love it! I can't wait to get my order from her. I need to make a trip to IKEA to get some frames. I can't wait to hang those bad boys up.
Please remember to vote today. I will be heading to the polls this afternoon. xo
Vee

6 comments:

  1. Renee8:48 AM

    Great layout. love your Redskins pics below also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. Love the hambly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great LO Vee. Love it and I check out the picture from you shoot on Tisha's blog. They are absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey you! I just sent you a bigger file for your scrapping enjoyment:-) Great layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!!! I love how you used the hambly...i have those same dandylions and am having a little trouble using them!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a beautiful layout. and thanks for the idea to scrap those type of moments:)

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo