shopping ho ho ho...

Getting up at 4:30am to make a dash for Circuit City to get some presents
waiting in line for 30 minutes to get into the store and then an hour and a half to be checked out
Go into Target but the lines a super Long so get a sugar rush from Starbucks and hit the road to the mall
no breakfast until 7am
drive to Tysons to stand in more lines at Victoria Secret, Gap, American Eage,Aeropostale,Children's Place and Macy's
back into the car at 1:30pm to go home to Waldorf and to Walmart to get a few more things for the children.
Having all my shopping done in one day!!
PRICELESS!!
:):) Happy shopping!!

13 comments:

  1. GOSH, I can't believe you are done! I'm pea green girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! What a great attitude about the holiday madness... :-)

    I wish I could have done it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Congrats! Sounds like you shop like I do! I had one evening out recently and got most of mine done too! Now you can enjoy the holidays...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha You're crazy! I had already finished before Thanksgiving, but we did get out in the mad rush just for the fun of it. I managed to find a few fun things for myself! I just can't imagine doing it all in ONE day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are one crazy shopper!! I was sleeping...I can't go out on Friday after Thankgiving!! Sounds like you did well!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I mean Wow! And you should submit that to MasterCard!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can you do my shopping? That is the only part of the Christmas season that I detest. I guess I will cozy up to my mouse and do some clicking...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am soo glad you went out and stuck through it all! You had fun too it sounds like! Now I wish I could actually wait in line at half of those stores. A sista does not have money all like that but window shopping is goo therepy! LOL
    You have a great day hon -Karla

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good for you Vee! I wish I could do all my shopping in one day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous12:41 PM

    Hey Vee,

    I hope you had a good Thanksgiving! I wasn't sure if you were going to be home but I came home as well for a few days. Well, take it easy and I will talk with you soon.

    Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW that's a lot of shopping. I'm definately not that breave. LOL.

    Falyn

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo