stampin it up (AE challenge)


"This week the challenge is to embrace that wonderful imperfection inherent in using stamps." I had fun playing with my stamps on this layout. I used one of my pictures from Tisha's blog (couldn't wait for my order...lol). I love stamps but this wasn't always the case. Can you believe that, now I use them all of the time.I have collected a small collection of acrylic and rubber stamps that I love. Fontwerks and Purpion Onion are some of my favorites.
I wanted to keep this page simple so I didn't use alot of embellishments.
Stamps used:
Heidi Swapp (Cherish)
Fontwerks (fresh foliage)
Wendi Speciale (year in parens)
7gypsies (observations
Photo credit:Tisha McCuiston Photography

6 comments:

  1. Vee this is AWESOME (love the flower)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just Beautiful! Great Job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout Vee! I see you are already scrapping the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOu did a beautiful job girl! Love this layout! Your photos will be there in just a couple of days :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job with the stamps Vee.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo