this is me....

This is MeThis week's topic was by Jill:" How about photographing a collage of the things we work with? An arranged collection of papers and embellishments, or fabrics and trims, or paints and paintbrushes, or whatever it is we do that says "this is me." I know we did tools and supplies already, but I thought it would be fun to create a little collage of all the things we use - tools and supplies both, and even other things like a favorite cd, dvd, cup of coffee, nail polish etc that say "this is me and this is what I do".
These are some of my favorite things in my creative space that express me and make me happy while I create!

-corkboard of all my prepackage embellishments that I like to keep in their packaging. I love looking at the board-makes me happy to see all of my goodies in one spot. :)
-magnetic strip with some of my pictures that I want to scrap, cards that I make and my "you are perfect the way you creat" magnet by the infamous Donna Downey.
-Pottery Barn Kids lazy susan. Love this thing!! It houses all of my favorite tools on my desk that I need to get to quickly. Keeps me somewhat organized...
-iTunes, love this application. I am always listening to music while creating. It goes hand in hand for me. Couldn't live without my ibook.
-love my paints, this is just a small glimpse of the colors I have. I love color and paints enable me to spruce up any project and bring more of "me" to it.
-ART, that who I am. It's apart of me and I love these letters in their natural state.
-more goodies in my PBK lazy susan. Love bling, ribbon ans stamps!
Thanks for taking a peek into my studio and what makes me, ME!



4 comments:

  1. Great collage!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! and the lazy susan is such a goog idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your collage! You should make a layout with those pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool! I love it all!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo