this is wild...

I got this from my cousin today via email. It totally cracked me up and brought a smile to my face. Appreciate the litle things!! smooces,do the follow:
How Smart Is Your Right Foot?
This is so funny that it will boggle your mind. And, you will keep trying it at least 50 more times to see if you can outsmart your foot. But you can't!!!
1. While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles with! it.
2. Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand.. Your foot will change direction!!!
I told you so.. And there is nothing you can do about it. Make sure you pass this on to your friends...


PS....thanks for the online donations ladies (B,Gabi and Court)!!

6 comments:

  1. My right foot's connected to my right hand, my right hand's connected to my..... That is just so wierd. Made me think of that silly children's song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Mac!!! Neither me nor my husband could do it...Ok let me be real...he got ONE 6 in there. But oh were we laughing 'till our eyes watered. Thanks girl...Give us another one!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, this is too cool. I'm totally going to do this to my kids tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. kellymccaleb1:06 AM

    okay, that is so weird!! off to test my husband!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok, entirely too weird! i will send this test to my hubby and friends tomorrow. thanks for the laugh:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. tee hee... thanks vee... now i'm going to be up for another half hour trying to outsmart my foot... lol!! have a great day!

    janna

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo