toot toot toot....


I am tooting to the highest!! One of my layouts was picked up for the March 2007 issue of Scrapbook Trends magazine. It will be showcased for the Baby section. I am so stoked and eXcited it isn't even funny. :) I wanted to say a BIG thank you to family (Brigittee and mommy) and all of my friends that support me and "get" my passion for scrapbooking-my art, expression and pride. THANK YOU!!
On another note, wasn't GA awesome last night? I can't wait to see next week's episode. Have a FAB weekend!

13 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! Congratulations Vee!!!!! What catagory??

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! awesome big ol congrats. so fun. :)

    Court

    ReplyDelete
  3. Renee9:07 AM

    Congrats!!!!! How exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!!! You go girl. Dana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats girlfiend!!! That is the coolest! I will make sure to pick up that issue for sure! Am I the only one who is not in the GA loop?

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats, congrats, congrats, and what is GA?

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is awesome, Vee! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aunt B.G.3:13 PM

    Many congrats to you Vee. I am so proud of you and your constant passion for scrapping.

    GA stands for Grey's Anatomy. Now that' a really good show!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOO HOO! Congrats! This is very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nichol1:20 PM

    Congrats, girl!!!
    That is awesome!

    (and GA was GREAT!!! Love that show!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay I'm back...how did you know it would be in baby? Mine just said "showcase" and no section! Now I'm all curious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think it is just showcase Em. I assumed baby since it is a baby layout. ooops!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous8:13 AM

    Congrats Ms Vee. I am glad you are doing your passion. That inspires me as well:)

    Be Blessed

    RJF

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo