another late nighter...

I guess I didn't learn from the previous weekend. LOL But I am happy because I completed day 7 & 8. I did most of day 7 yesterday morning! I used some of the bags,tags and receipts from my holiday shopping. The phrases are from American Eagle bag and the canvas tag is off of some jeans I got for Saadiq from Old Navy. I love the "Get in the spirit Live your Life" quote. great quote for life, live it!!

Day 7

My page is of the shopping that I completed. That is right I am done, nothing is wrapped mine you but I am done. :) Jornaling is hidden in tag: I did most of my Christmas shopping on "black" Friday. woke up at 4:40am to get out to Circuit City to get a Game Boy for Synai. Checkout line took 11/2 hours standing at lines ar VS,AE, AREPOSTALE, Children's Place for the rest of the shopping at Tyson's. We left the mall at 1:30pm. Having all my shopping done in one day, priceless.

Day 8


Sights of the season for me are gloves (boy is it cold!!), Christmas trees, Starbucks drinks and holiday cookies. I had a ball cutting up some mags to get the pics that represent some of the season for me at the moment.
Journaling reads:
love the sights of the season
Needed my gloves today
Starbucks is a must with their festive cups
can't wait to start baking

thanks for all of the wonderful comments on my journal. I am having so much fun documenting my Christmas. :)

16 comments:

  1. your work looks great

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are gorgous - love the pages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beaufitul pages! I love your layering; I can't do that and have it look as good as yours. ;) And kudos for having all your shopping done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work.
    I think my favorite sight of the season are the Starbucks holiday drinks. I just love those red cups and almost everything that comes in them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I have always wanted to use the Live Your Life quote from American Eagle, too! Their stuff is so cool!

    The journal looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are doing a great job of documenting all kinds of tiny details! Love that "priceless" upc ... and the small pics on your #8 page!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your layouts Vee ...and agree about Starbucks ... Had my dose of Peppermint Mocha today!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so jealous...I wish I was done with my shopping!!! Your journal looks GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are really great. You are gifted!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wish i could say my xmas shopping is done! good for you! and beautiful work by the way, beautiful. tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.
    Is that a stamp on the top right hand corner of day 8? It is divine. where did you get it from?
    Can you teach me your style?!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These pages are wonderful - the details are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your pages! Another starbucks fan here! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are so cool! I love it! Still working on mine to get caught up! It's been one of those weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nichol11:20 AM

    lovin' your journal, vee.
    love how you incorporated all those tags & memorabilia...and that old navy quote/tag rocks! I'm tempted to go buy those jeans just for the tag, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your pages are wonderful. I'm so glad you posted about this class on your blog! That's how I found out about it!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo