catching up...

finally able to do some of my pages and catch up some with my journal. I haven't completed day 11 because I need to pick up the pictures of my tree. Check back later for my Christmas tour of homes post. I will give you a tour of my Christmas decorations in my home.
Day 9
Christmas Traditions
Our Christmas breakfast is a big tradition in our family. I don't know how my mom came up with the idea but we have eaten it for as long as I remember. Our Christmas breakfast is fried oysters, salt fish, applesauce and biscuits. hmmm....can't wait!! :) My hidden journaling is inside of the frame, I made a little pop out journal spot.


Day 12
I made my layout around being grateful for Christmas and the birth of Jesus
Journaling reads:
I have always loved Christmas and not for the gifts but spending time with family, baking, fellowship and worship are all of the things that make me believe every year.



Day 13
Presents
Prompt was to make a layout about how your family opens their gifts and to use a tag. I used a MME Christmas Bohemia tag.
We open one present Christmas Eve just to tie us over until morning. I love trying to figure out what gift to open and what to save. :)


Day 14
Favorite Holiday Song
One of my favorite Christmas songs is Silver Bells. I love the version that Celine Dion sings. Hearing this song in the beginning of the season especially in the store puts me in the mood for the season.:)


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pages - totally love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning pages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how some elements go off the page edge or are 3D. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fun, yet homey feel to your pages!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pages... especially the hidden journaling inside the frame!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pages are so awesome! I love that deer, actually both of them! You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo