cookies,new car and nativity



WHEW....been a busy couple of days. First I have a new car (GMC Envoy XL!! ):) My "old" car decided that that its transmission did not want to work anymore last Monday night on the way home from work.Really enjoying it so far, just have to get used to parking. but I did pretty good yesterday in Old Towne. The children are loving the space and I love sitting up high. :) B has knicknamed it the WHIP, lol. She call my old car the spaceship. LOL
Well today I have lots to do.
Clean
Finish an album for a friend
Work on my Christmas journal
But most importantly homemade cookies with Saadiq and Synai.
We are also going to go to a real LIVE nativity tonight in our neighborhood. SO EXCITED
We are a week from Christmas, where does the time go? I also have a share but I will have to put it off until tomorrow.
Have a great Sunday!!

8 comments:

  1. LOVE the new "Whip" girl! Congrats! LOL
    I can't wait to start our Christmas cookies. Good luck and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiffany5:08 PM

    WOW girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh....i love the car! And WHIP is a fantastic name....lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Renee1:07 PM

    Love the car. I am sure you are enjoying it. My old car did the same thing to me, which is how I ended up with the new van. Can't wait to see your share.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally Awesome Vee! I love the name too, Whip! So excited for you & the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice ride! Enjoy it
    I can't wait to make our Christmas cookies too. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Liz Ness7:52 PM

    Congratulations on the (totally cool) new car! And, you just reminded me that I need to go make some cookies, too! Happy Holidays, Vee!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the new car! It's really nice. I know what you mean about parking it. Brian has an Expedition and they can be tricky!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo