found some time to scrap...

I haven't scrapped for myself since last Thursday. My Christmas journal was not getting any love at all as such have lots of pages to make to get some what caught up. I did day 15 & 16 last night. Can I just say that i miss my shows. There is nothing on tv at the moment which = more time to scrap once the little kiddies are in the bed. A+++ in my book! :) On another note have you heard Llyod Polite's song You featuring Lil' Wayne? I love that song, downloaded it last night and have played it 115 times already!1 :)

Day 15
Artisitc challenge was to cover paper and then add a border along the bottom of the page. Plus add the title to the right of the border and tie some ribbon on the page. journal about your company for the holiday. I will be going to my mom's for Christmas on friday. We will see cousins, friends, aunts. I can't wait!!




Day 16
Journal about what you are grateful for this month.
Faith, family
friends, remembrance of the birth of Christ
my new car, being able to give to loved ones
Christmas music
health, work and life

10 comments:

  1. your entries are just stunning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...I love your pages. I LOVE your blog! So glad I found you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those doves! Your pages have such beautiful balance & interest! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pages are sooo beautiful- love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the dove! very cool pages!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vee these are rocking! I love them both so much. I know what you mean about scrapping. I have to catch up too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You go girl!!! Dana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those doves are GORGEOUS!!! love your journal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those doves are ace - great pages!

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous page, love the paper, rub ons and those doves are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo