lookie lookie....


Photo by Tisha McCuiston Photography

My "baby" is turning three tomorrow!! I can't believe it. We will have a small celebration. I think she will like it! Time flies so fast and with the holidays it feels like I am in a time warp. LOL Christmas was wonderful!! We had an awesome time at Nana's and the children loved everything that Santa got them. Santa was good to mommy as well, wink! I hope everyone's holiday was grand as well. As always the food was delish and I need to hit the gym quick along with everyone else. This is the only time of the year that I hate going to the gym. It is always so crowded for the New Year. I hope everyone has a blessed and properious New Year. :)

13 comments:

  1. She's beautiful!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. birthdays are so special, hope she has a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous picture of her and happy birthday for tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's so cute! Hope she has a happy 3rd Birthday!!

    Which photographer took that picture? I'm looking for one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh gosh she is cute!!!! Oh I want to bit those cheeks! LOL!!!! You took a wonderful shot honey! HPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE ONE! Or shall I say BIG one! She turned THREE soo cool! Enjoy the rest of your holidays! -Karla

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so adorable! Wow! I hope she has a great b-day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my, she is such a cutie!!! happy birthday little doll!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday to your little girl!!Have a very Happy New Year to you and family!!May you be in the pink of health.Take care;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is so precious. I love how you have her hair in that photo! Happy early birthday to her and happy new year to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LUCKY LUCKY! Great pics! Happy b-day sweet little SYNAI! 3 is GREAT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. happy belated birthday to your little one. beautiful girl. beautiful photos. happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your photos are lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo