love a good love story....

Been scrapping and looking at the movie The Lake House. I think I have a new favorite movie. I love it just as much as The Notebook. I think I will watch that later today! As you can see it is in the wee hours in the morning and I haven't been asleep. Nope...got my tree up though. I thought I was getting a pretty low key tree but as it spruces up it kinda of a monster. I will take some pictures later this morning. I put seven containers of bulbs from my stash on it and guess what I think I need more!! GASP!! Hear is a glimpse of some of it:
Two entries to myi Christmas journal= me happy!!

Day one was to write why you are doing this album for Christmas
Journaling reads:
Inspired to document my feelings during the holiday season. To celebrate the true meaning of Christmas. This is a documentation of my faith and love of Christ.
Used some new MME Bohemia Christmas, Hambly, Basic Grey chipboard, Making Memories stamp and Heidi Swapp alpha letters


Day 2
Explain the change in weather and if it gets you in the mood for the holidays. Make a snowflake for your page or album.
I had so much fun making this snowflake but I think I was much better at it as a child. LOL I smudge it with a dry paint brush in paint and ink. I also added some fluid chalk.
Journaldng reads:
The wind is changing. I like it feels more like winter today instead of summer. Yesterday was a record 75 degrees, crazy for December. Ready for a snow day to come...

10 comments:

  1. LOL looks like we've been up to the same thing.. I haven't gotten my first journal prompt (signed up too late!) BUT I have been watching the Lake House and scrappin!! Looking forward to seeing the rest of your journal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your pages are gorgeous.
    love your style :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful honey!!!! And such a good reason to do it! Chat with you soon. Can't wait to see more!!! -Karla

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your journal so far vee.. and i got your rak today.. hugs.. thks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your first pages are beautiful! can´t wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. jen paddack-hyde1:51 PM

    your pages are so beautiful:) Looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your journalis is looking so beautiful. You inspired me to sign up. I need to loosen up and get more creative liske yours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. andrea2:04 AM

    The Lake House movie was really good, I've only seen it once but I cried like a little girl...And I love your pages too. Sounds like you are having fun with your journal. Glad to see someone I "know" is doing it also!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nichol11:15 AM

    vee, your entries are just stunning! LOVE the product you used and how you use it. beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That one is amazing! So frosty I can almost feel the chill! Gotta love snowflakes! I haven;t made one in years!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo