the sweetness...

Our Peanut Butter and kiss cookies turned out delish!! Santa will have a good time eating these liitle tastey morsels. :) The drive-thru Nativity was really nice but Saadiq was not too impressed since he thought he would be playing with old friends. The nativity was at his old preschool and his little mind was thinking about old times and friends, not staying in the car. So needless to say the nativity did not have a cance against friends even with live animals,but I enjoyed it!!
My share is that I made the
Just Let Me Scrapbook Design Team. I am totally excited about working with these talented ladies on the team and Mary Beth. She has an awesome online store with great customer service. Stay tuned for some projects soon. :) Off to work on my Christmas journal, have a wonderful night!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on JLMS! I am super excited, too!!! Your cookies are making me hungry!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the DT. So happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamillah2:09 PM

    Congratulation on your DT appointment. Can't wait to see what you come up with!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh girl those cookies wouldn't see santa's plate in my house. LOL
    I have to bake them {open the package} christmas eve or they are all gone. LOVE your new car.
    Have a blessed christmas.

    Court

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo