where the week go....

This week has breezed by, oh my! I don't know when it happen but It is Thursday!! Time flies by so quickly and Christmas will be here shortly :) Below are my two pages for my journal entries of day 5 and 6.
Day 6 Christmas memories
Journaling reads:
Christmas was laways a fun time in my house. "Santa" always seemed to know what I wanted and more. On this Christmas I got this tape recorder which I carried around everywhere with me. I liked to hear myself talk. LOL Fun times and memories.

Day 5 Advent Christmas

I never did this as a child but Saadiq made a Christmas chain in school so we have been counting down all week. He is so excited and can't wait to pull off a link everyday. :)

Journaling reads:

Never has an advent calendar but making the countdown to Christmas this year with my journal.

have a great day!


9 comments:

  1. Such beautiful pages! Love the younger photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both layouts are very eye-catching. What a cool fleur-de-lis stamp. Nice bling action too. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your advent calendar page!!! cool how you mixed it all up, and i like how you left the a and e filled.

    happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful -- love the balance & style of your pages!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your journal Vee! I had to let mine go. I messed it up and then go side tracked! Ugh. Decided a little bible study would be a good substitute. I used to do an Advent Calendar when I was teaching but we didn't do one at home this year. Maybe next year when Owen is older.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous pages! Your day three makes me laugh because I did the same thing...I made a little tree for my homemade cards and then decided to buy some instead! :)xe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pages are fabulous! I love the stamps you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH these are STUNNING!! i will add your name to my list too

    love
    wilna
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Vee. Love that basic grey bookplate on that awesome page! Love how excited Saadiq is too!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo