who's this cutie...


AIDEN...my third child. He is loving the real Christmas tree. Can't wait to add this picture to the holiday stroll on his page at dogster. I also added a picture of our tree but the pictures don't do all of the pretty colors justice. :( It smells so sweet and yummy downstairs. Ok....not much scrappin done today. I woke up at 10:30 this am and then took a nap from noonish til 4pm!! YIKES...this 30 old body can't handle for being up for 24 hours straight. LOL I think I will be going to bed somewhat earlier
tonight this mornig. LOL

9 comments:

  1. Girl you are on the ball! I haven't even ngot my tree up yet :-) Your dog is cracking me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tree!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous tree!! It's too bad we can't get pictures that capture what we see. I tried to take a pic of my tree also and all I got was the tree with no lights.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tree looks so pretty. I love the colors.

    Oh gosh Vee. What are we going to watch on Monday's now?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colors!

    Where are you getting the prompts for your journal?? I made one and messed it up and started again and need to catch up but I don't know what to write about!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl you crack me up!!!! I hear you about the sleepy thang. Shoot I'm 25 and my booty feels like i'm 60 at times! No joke. Life is crazy let me tell ya. You have a relaxed day kay? -Karla

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Tree Vee. I have 4 kitties that LOVE my tree a little too much so I can see why your baby loves yours. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so festive (even without sleep)...how do you do it? Your tree is very pretty, too (now, I want one, heh-heh)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. tree looks so wonderful. Dana

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo