essentials please...

AEzine challenge:
What are your essentials? If you had to get rid of everything and just keep a modest amount, what would be on your list? The challenge this week is easy: draft up a list of your essentials. What do you reach for time after time?

My essentials maybe quite long but here goes:
Creative Memories 12x12 trimmer
Glue stick
Stamps ( fontwerks and Purple Onion Designs)
Ink, love to distress and edge just about anything
Hambly anything, but the rubons are a must at the moment
Heidi Swapp of course
7gypsies 97% stickers, so love these and I need more!! I run thru these lovely stickers with the quickness. :)
KI Memories, Scenic Route, Basic Grey, 7gypsies,American Craft, Scrapworks and Fontwerks paper

As for getting rid of things I think I could totally function with all of the items on my list. I know I am a hoarder. LOL

7 comments:

  1. Vee, I agree with you on your essentials but I have to add paper thin glue dots. And MAN, I can't live with out those 97% stickers although everything I do for the store dt can't have them because WE DO NOT CARRY them. oh the shame! but I'm trying to fix that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never tried Hambly products. Want to but never have. I am really wanting to try my hand at their transparencies!!!! Well hopefully you wond ever completely run out of any of those things. LOL!!!!

    Later girl -Karla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! Mine would be very similar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH,you have some great essentials.

    ReplyDelete
  5. o.0 Did not even realize that Hambly HAD rub-ons!!! Where have I been, lol? Great list...mine would be similar.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your list is great! I love Hambly products as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun list! Also, I love your new banner -- really cool (and sweet, too)!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo