giddy...




This album was so fun to do, not to mention fast. Just makes me giddy to scrapbook the little things. I love making minibooks, which is most def. a obsession that I am loving.More pictures of the album can be seen here.
Feeling really scrappy and going to tackle a project for my Feb. submissions for my DT at Just Let Me Scrapbook. So excited to do it and of course it will be about "love". So check back soon and at JLMS for all of the other things the DT is posting.
Totally loved the winners of the SAG Awards last night, the fashion not so much. Can't wait to see what Jay and BT on Fashion Police have to say about the night. It just didn't seem like much effort was put into the outfits. O well, I must confess that I am looking forward to I Love New York tonight. Yes, I admit it , I am watching the show. It is so entertaining!!
Happy Monday!!


13 comments:

  1. Hi, I found you at PI. Wanted to say your "Confess" book is just awesome! I especially love the cover, beautiful photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vee, what a great mini-album. Just love it. Can't wait to check back and see what is in store for us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mini album :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometime I want to see that confess book in real life...so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally cute mini album!

    I didn't get to watch the SAG awards :( but I will be watching New York tonight ;) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a beautiful picture of yourself...your smile is radiant...and the LO is great as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute/cool mini!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So Loving your album! So cool! Love that picture of you too! I hear you about the SAG's. Can't wait to see what you come up with for the DT entry!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks just super! I had a blast making this mini-album, too! Relaxed, fun, carefree, silly!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo