normal...what's that....

OK, things are starting to get back to normal. I miss listening to Christmas music. :( But I did take all of the decorations down yesterday. It wasn't as painful as I thought, just had to get into gear and do it. I took the Christmas tree to the landfill. Seriously, disguisting!!! I was going to take to a drop off location but guess what the county info they sent out was incorrect. Totally not cool so that meant I had to go to the landfill which is so foul!! I had to go down to the bottom of it to drop off the tree into the compose area. So after that I went straight to the car wash. Can't have mud on the WHIP. LOL I am so behind on my Christmas journal but I am going to try to do some pages this week. I did complete some pages that I haven't posted. So I will share laters. Happy New Year!!

11 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you too!! Love all the pics on ur site!!! So presh!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year!!! Can't wait to see the LOs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! Have to turn down my decoartions too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Renee8:57 PM

    Happy New Year. We got all the stuff down just New Year's Eve. That's a first for us, usually we are scrambling to get it down.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year. We took the tree down Christmas day, Was glad to get it out of the way early. Just wasn't in the mood this year

    ReplyDelete
  6. i agree with the normal, what's that comment ... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see the pages!!Have agreat week:-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Years!

    As far as the Christmas Journal goes, don't worry. I'm only on page 16. Maybe we should challenge each other to get this thing finished?

    ReplyDelete
  9. andrea10:59 PM

    Happy New Years! I'm way behind on the journal too, looking forward to seeing your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amber Lee4:01 AM

    Happy new year to you! Love the pictures on the last post. And you have more resolve than me. The only Christmas things I have put away are the large batches of goodies I have ingested. And while I'd like to think that counts, I'm thinking it probably doesn't!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vee, I hate the landfill too! So weird, we have a condo development on a closed landfill here in my county. I don't think I could live there for free! Just freaks me out! LOL

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo