o snap.

Was tagged on scrapbook.com ,so here we go with some answers:
A. available/single? Single
B. best friend? My sister and mom
C. cake or pie? cake. Homemade cream cheese pound cake
D. drink of choice? Diet Mountain Dew
E. essential item you use everyday? Bath and Body Works breathe body cream
F. favorite color? Pink and Green
G. gummy bears or worms? neither
H. home or homesick? home
I. indulgence? clothes, designer bags and sunglasses, and scrapbook shopping
J. January or February? Februaury because we are getting closer to Spring
K. kill 'em with kindness or just kill 'em? kindness, so not the violent type
L. life is incomplete without? patience, belief in God and family
M. M&M's or Skittles? Peanut Butter M&M's please
N. number of siblings? 1 sister
O. orange or apples? both, love fruit
P. phobias/fears? my only fear is something terrible happening to my children
Q. favorite quote? " We must be willing to get rid of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us."— Joseph Campbell
R. real hair color? dark brown
S. season? Spring and Fall
T. Tag 3 or 4 people? hmmm... have to think about that one
U. unknown fact about me? I weighed 2lbs 10 oz at the birth (three months premature)
V. vegetable you don't like? califlower
W. worst habit? pulling my hair
X. x-rays you've had? my left arm, fratured it in 4th grade.
Y. your favorite food? Italian, Chinese, Soul Food and Mexican
Z. Zodiac Sign? Libra

7 comments:

  1. Nice to know more about you!!TFS:-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. homemade cream cheese pound cake/???????
    soooo not fair to tempt a girl on a diet like that!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who, thats a list to be tagged.... Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I learned some stuff today! Libra huh...so September, October? What a fun list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always fun to learn more about my favorite bloggers!

    Oh, and I ordered some of those mini mini Kolo albums 'cause I liked yours so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute tag. love getting to know you better :)

    Court

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun list! And you must share the recipe for the homemade cream cheese pound cake!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo