pokey no more...

Finally had a quick moment this morning to upload some of the pages I completed in my Christmas journal (pages 17-19).
Day 17- Gift you purchased for someone. I scrapped about one of my sister's gift, which was a PINK t-shirt from Victoria's Secret. We both love the pink line so when I saw the shirt in the store I knew I had to get it.

Day 18-Christmas menu

Our Christmas Dinner was:

Baked Country Ham

Potato Salad

Macroni and Cheese

Green Beans

Turkey Breast

Stuffing and Rolls


Day 19- Compose a letter to Santa
Now for the goodness!! Thank you guys so much for all of the comments. It helped me so much and I did do some retail therapy, which put me into an awesome mood! :) Each comment made me smile.Thanks to me sis who gave me a Areopostale gift card for Christmas and I was able to but lots since they are having a huge 70% off sale. WOOT WOOT!! The winner for the RAK is Nat!! Some scrappy goodness and love is headed to Germany for you! :) I hope you enjoy it!! Totally happy to see Jump In tonight on Disney with Corbin Bleu and Chipotle is opening tonight so we are so set for the evening. Have a great weekend!


12 comments:

  1. Love love your new christmas journal pages - they are wonderful!
    Thanks so much for the RAK - wow - a little dancing Kraut again - LOL! I leave the sausage and the lederhosen out today though ;-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Christmas journal pages are Terrific! Great job. I'm so happy that you are feeling much chipper today. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous journal layouts! I LOVE the Joseph Campbell quote you posted a few days ago. I think I might find a place in my WORD journal for that one. Thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carrie3:31 PM

    Love your pages and style! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE what you created for your xmas journal, and how inspiring it is to see it all together!

    tfs! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your journal pages look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job! I love all the dimension on your pages!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Those are some great pages! I'm still plugging away at mine also. Thanks for the inspiration to continue on!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful work!!Enjoy your weekend!!:-D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful work!!Enjoy your weekend!!:-D

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad you got to shop, that always makes me feel good! Those pages are so awesome. What are those letters on the Letter to Santa page? So cool!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo