UHU


This gluestick is the good stuff! I love that you are able to see where the glue is on the item that you are adhering because it goes on purple and dries clear. Plus the glue sick is nice and BIG which I love. It goes on smooth as butter, no clumpage here. It is a perfect adhesive to use on miniBooks.The twist and glue is awesome too. It can me used for chipboard and other crafting items. What makes this product extra special to me is that the glue glides onto your surface so nicely and the bottle is twist and turn so you will not get a messy top that hard to open because the glue had dried around the top,major cool points here!! IThank you UHU for the opportunity to "test" your product. I will be buying more in the future. if you have a blog and would like to receive free samples, visit maria filosa's blog. look for the entry dated november 2nd.

6 comments:

  1. I've used the stick before and I didn't realize how good it was until it was gone and I went to use some other stick I had in the house and it was so bad I said "Oh not this just won't do!!" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. TFS.Will look out for that:-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shoot I am lovin' the name! LOL!!!!
    Thanks for sharing with us girl! I have bben using glue sticks a lot lately so I might have to give this sucker a try!

    -Karla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the heads up Vee. I will have to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool- i will have to check it out. tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank Vee for the link. I am going to be a tester too. Love finding out about new things. Hope all is well with you. All of you design team appointment are really worthy of your talents. Have a wonderful weekend with Ali. Take lots of pics:-)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo