expect to be inspired

Ali is a phenomenal woman and I enjoyed are class immensely. Expect the following when you take a class from Ali:

*Colored handouts with lots of pictures. I am such a visual girl with directions so I loved this. She also summarizes her thought process and gives you ideas about journaling,much like her newsletter within the handout.


*Awesome products with her class kits. I love everything in the kits, especially the stamps.

*She is totally interactive with her class. Ali walks around, helps you with your assignment if you are loss. She sits and talks to you but most importantly, listens. She is so cute and sassy even though she thought I was sassy. :)

*You get to work at your own pace, which I loved. I was worried about that because I am not a fast scrapper. But no time line here, you finish what you want to in her classes.

*She pays attention to your work as you are creating. She gave me several compliments about my style which was such a boost for my creative ego! :) I was blinging out my album and adding my own flair and she noticed. I thought that was awesome. Like I said, so sweet!!

I can't wait to take another class with her in the future. I hope my review helps you to decided to take one of her classes. She is the best in my opinion! :)

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for describing what one of her classes is like. I would love to take a class with her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like she is an awesome teacher. That is nice to hear. Too often we only hear about the bad scrapping instructors, and not the good ones. I love you layout!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I love to hear all of that! I love hearing about the good teachers in the industry! I have heard she is one of the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you 100%. I had such a great time in that class.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am totaly jealous!!! glad you had fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. andrea9:46 PM

    sounds like you had a blast! i hope to catch one of her classes someday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wish i was there!!TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sounded so awesome. She is a great person, that is why I love reading her blog. I wish that she would come to somewhere close that I go see here. Don't forget to put your project on your blog. TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vee, she noticed your style because you ROCK!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really want to take one of her classes too....

    I am glad it was good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was so fortunate to take her album track at CKU! She does totally rock. Love her because she is so REAL!

    ReplyDelete
  12. you are right...she does listen, because it matters to her, what each person she meets has to say! i love that about her, and it is a reflection on you too and your style! thanks for sharing! i'm going to take a class with her next weekend:)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo