get your scrapjack on

Here is my version of my scrapjacked (<----go here to see the inspiration)layout inspired by Ali Edwards. I love how it turned out. Loving the Scrapworks paper, even though it is old. Thanks Tisha for the yummy paper. :) I am having so much fun scrapping the pics that Tisha took of us in October.Have a great day peeps, we are suppose to get more snow and ice today. Yuck-o on the ice, people here can't even drive in the rain. LOL It's THURSDAY, two days until I take the plunge. YIKES, kinda of getting nervous but I am ready!!

9 comments:

  1. beautiful layout... it is so rich with texture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did great! I love your Layout and how you captured that organic feel that is so characteristic of Ali. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did great! I love your Layout and how you captured that organic feel that is so characteristic of Ali. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this page is awesome. just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great layout. And those are some awesome pictures of your daughter playing in the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love this!!! So pretty!!

    Falyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous layout,girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh- VERY cool, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very awesome layout! Love all the fun accents especially that cardboard! She is too cute!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo