no heat, snow and scrappin

My weekend has been less than stellar but I am still in high hopes that the fashion at the Ocars will not disappoint.
Woke up to no heat yesterday
NICE and the price was even better to get a new heat pump ($6600)
WHAT
and no fixie until Monday
So needless to say have a new appreciation for space heaters. We also have about four inches of snow when we were suppose to only have an inch.
never the less I have had a great Sunday with some scrappage. :)
Here are some peaks at the March layouts for Your Story Monthly Kits.


3 comments:

  1. Oh no Vee. I'm so sorry you guys lost your heat, especially with today's weather. Hope you guys stay warm. If I lived closer I'd bring you some floor heaters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man........... SIX THOUSAND SIX HUNDRED bucks to fix? HOLY SMACK! *shock*
    Wow.. I hope you're warm again.... what a horrible misfortune!!!
    Hang in there!
    XO
    Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  3. To wake up to no heat totally sucks!!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo