refreshed and inspired


I had the best time taking Ali's classes. She is so awesome and sweet. the enitre vibe of the class was as if we were hanging out with her. I will recap more later beause I want to truely write from my heart because she totally inspired me. Totally take a class with her if you can, you will not be disappointed. We made some awesome items and I will post that later as well. I did Dare 57 Friday night. My bold statement is to be happy. Click on the image to make bigger, the quote is awesome!
xoxox

10 comments:

  1. I totally love this lo!!! Love all the elements. Dude, I gotta get me some hambly to play with for rill!!! So presh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO. Love that picture of you. Great inspirational LO. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the quote!!Wonderful LO!!TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome quote! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beauitful layout! and I adore your banner ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vee, you are so beautiful and your design is too -- NOT TO MENTION the blog -- AWESOME! Thanks for sharing your page and your initial thoughts on your class with Ali -- I'll be taking one next month and am super psyched -- should be so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh very cool- is that hambly paper in the background? i totally agree- ali classes are such good, solid inspiration! i'm looking forward to hers in a few weeks. thank you for sharing, your work and style is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love this!!! and still so jealous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this! It is so totally awesome. I have always loved that picture of you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. happened to come across your blog from PI...love this layout...and that scene from Grey's....pass the tissue!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo