scrapbowl 07

YEAH!! So excited about taking my two classes with the fab Ali E at Scrapbowl 07. I need to get my supplies and "homework" done. This week is already moving by swiftly for me. I am almost done with my DT assignment for this month. I hope to add pictures of them tonight. I also received an awesome email from Kristen this morning inviting me to be a member of the Street Team (as well as the other hm girls) design team for her monthly kit club. Totally siked about this!! So stay tuned for projects for some Boombositc scrappiness from me for Zingboom.
Happy Tuesday!!

6 comments:

  1. You are one lucky girl! I love Ali too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love her, too. have a great time! i'll see her in a few weeks at youngplay:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. and congrats on making the dt for zingboom. just checked out their site, very cool!!! tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. and congrats on making the dt for zingboom. just checked out their site, very cool!!! tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah!!! for zingBOOM!!!!
    see you there!!!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo