tell your story

Stay tuned for some sneak peeks at this amazing monthly kit from yours truly soon! Jessica is amazing at putting products together. I think this kit was made for me!! :) I am for real, here is a sneak peek from Your Story March kit:
Look at all of this lovely green! Seriously I couldn't stop gazing at my box of goodies last night. My sis will testify to it, felt like Christmas big time because some of my can't create without it products are in this kit. So wish I didn't have to work today but not worries I will get my scrap on tonight! I hope to post some sneak peeks of my projects tomorrow. The gallery will go live on March 5th. Stay tuned...
ps...I think you may want to buy this kit in a hurry, it is that good!!


3 comments:

  1. That kit looks awesome! I just wrote about kits on my blog too! Aren't kits the greatest!? Can't wait to see what you make :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE green! This is totally fabulous! Can't wait to see what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great color combo. I can't wait to see your designs :-)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo