xoxoxo

Hugs and kisses to everyone because we are one day closer to the weekend. :) I made this card for Just Let Me Scrapbook Gallery too. Mary Beth will have lots of CHAW products into the store very soon and a little birdie told me that she will have tons of Hambly soon too. ;) I love this card so and made some extra ones for friends and family. So if you mailed me something recently you may be getting one of these love notes in the mail really soon, okay?! :) The KI Memories Wild Thing line is so much fun to play with but I am a diehard KI user. LOL

6 comments:

  1. Love this girlie! Im excitd to be working together too! Maybe we'll be in the same group!!! Uber fun! Totally linking you to my blog! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That stamp was in the ONE add-on I didn't get last month. Youre making me wish I would have gotten it with this super cute card! I'm lovin' the Wild thing line, too!

    And yay for all of us on the Street Team! I can't wait to get started.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovin this card! The stamp is super cute and the KI is delish!!

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. milkcan11:23 PM

    Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Love Love KI & this card. It is stunning!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo