20 things♥♥

I had the best post and blogger ate it. :( So I will do my best to recreate. Posting 20 things that I love, saw it on Stacey's and Mara-May's blogs (thanks for the love girlie). I love doing things like this because it makes you appreciate your life so much and it makes me happy too. :) Today's weather is awesome!! 75 degrees worth of sun and warmth. So you knw I had to wear my flip flops, I am such a flip flop and sandal girl. :)

so here is my list:

faith

family

sun

beaches

wegman's-they have the best chinese food buffet bar

apple-macs rule!!

flip flops

magazines

scrapbooking

friends

internet

lipglass

dvr

tv

music

shopping

jeans with stretch

skirts

high heels (i'm short 5'2)

green-love this color





I made this card for the March Gallery at Just Let Me Scrapbook. The girls are rockin the gallery this month so check it out if you have a chance. MB also has some Hambly there. You know I &#9829 me some Hambly. :)

xo-out

16 comments:

  1. This IS a happy post! Love your list and I might just have to do one of my own :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. vee-
    love this! i might just have to steal it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome list! got me thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh- love your photo corners along he stem of your flower!!! so cool!

    you know hambly studios is 10 minutes away from me, and i love me some hambly, too! i toured this summer during cku, very very cool shop:) if you're in the bay area, let me know, i would love to stop by there with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your positive vibe girl! Hey we are the same height. I love slipping into my boots, make me feel so sexy & tall even if I'm not! Love the card & those corner punches. I feel a lift coming on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card!! very cute!!
    and I think I need to do the 20 list too.....have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm lovin this SPRING weather too! My feet need some TLC before I can get new flip flops though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chicky... *SNAPS* to ur list. Gotta do one. Love the card. Uber presh! Going to check out Hambly! JB made an order for us girls last night! Can't wait! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. wonderful list and adorable card ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. ....one of my top 20 favorite things is "RAK"s , Vee I got my RAK today, and you rock girl!! love it all!! thank you so much Staci

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great blog! I really love the list idea! I might have to borrow that. How do get that beautiful banner at the top of your blog. How can I create that??

    ReplyDelete
  13. We have so much in common with that list! I'm shortie too and I love my heels :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. fun list.
    off to do some shopping now for sure.
    and 4 dollars for that V....i'd be beaming on the drive home too.
    how awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks I think I will try and hope I am successful at it. Smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fun Fun Fun list chica!
    N Love the card. Sa-weet.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo