♥ anthropologie

I ♥ this store so much!! I had to make a run there yesterday when I read Em's post about her luck of fortune when she made a trip there over the weekend. I didn't find the sweet apron she scored but I did score a totally cool GREEN polka dot V. I was so excited to see it that I almost screamed praise to the angels above. LOL and the best part it was on clerance plus forty percent off of that price. So I only paid $4.00 for it!! I know great right?! I also got this cute braided headband for the same price which had been $28. I was such a happy girl driving home. :)

eta** If you want all of the new Heidi Swapp items from CHA07 go straight to Just Let Me Scrapbook. MB has the store loaded. Loving the XL photo corners and the bird mask. :) I have the playing cards, stay tuned for more on those. :)


5 comments:

  1. Aw Girl... LOVE LOVE my card!!! Can't wait to get it! and... the scrap pages below too! The polka V is presh! O.. I here u been chatting w/my mom! She thinks ur just presh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You luck girl. Have fun with your new stuff. There is nothing like a great deal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i could just live in that store forever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the "V" And the polka dots are too cute.

    I'm going to check out the sb site right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That V is so awesome and SO YOU!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo