don't know how to act

bringing sexy back, YEAH!! LOL, love that lyric in JT's song. I think I am bringing scrapping back in the mornings. I really find my groove in the morning instead of late at night. The late nights were killin' me. LOL , finally scrapping a photo of Saadiq's first time riding the school bus from way back in August. I can't believe he's been in school for almost one term. He is learning so much and soaking it all up like a sponge. I love to here him read and see him write. He is so looking forward to seeing Teenage Muntant Ninja Turtles this weekend. Here is a peek at the layout. I hope to finish it tonight. I need to paint some of the chipboard and journal. I am trying to use up my stash. I have so much paper and embellishments and sometimes it is over whelming to try to figure out what to use. So this morning I pulled some things together and said that is it, I will work only with this and I loved it. No pressure, kinda like when you are taking a class, you only work with what supplies you have there,make sense? Thanks for all of the wonderful comments chicas!! It totally makes my day and can't believe I inspire y'all. So for a little fun and to make some of my lurkers come out to say hi, I am giving away a RAK. So leave a comment until midnight today and some happy mail will be on it's way to you on Monday.;)
Have a great Friday, it is beautiful here today
xo-out


10 comments:

  1. i love the purple and blue together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know how that movie is...my son KEEPs talking about it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT layout! Love those colors together!

    Have fun at the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cynthia6:28 PM

    you do inspire! I love your work! I admire you for putting your work out so we all can look. I am not sure I can ever get to that point. I am such a hidden scrapper. btw, show us a pic of your scrap studio. I would like to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. dude. that little sneak peek is totally a tease ;) wanna see more!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to see maore of what you did! I'm a big fan of the "only use this" rule, too... pure genius.

    You're the JAM, Vee!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun with your mojo. I am in the mist of spring cleaning. You are truly an inspiration. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm coming out!! From lurking, that is. I love your work and enjoy checking your blog for inspiration. You do such great stuff...keep it going girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I love your sneak peak!
    Thanks for looking at my blog - it was fun to read your comment:)
    Amber said you might visit Nash - that would be so much fun.
    My Jonathan wants to see TMNT too.
    It's that boy thing!
    Have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey sweets!
    hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo