Monday, is it Spring yet confessions...

I had a great and relaxing weekend. With each visit I am thinking about moving back home. Some things will have to happen but I am thinking next year.

I am feeling the winds change and it is looking more like Spring except for the weather tonight. It is suppose to be in the 20's.

I can't wait to see what is going to happen on Prison Break tonight. <3>

We have heat!! It was being installed as I left for work this morning. So big YAY on that!

The gallery at Your Story Kits will be live later today. Below are two of my projects made with the kit. The layouts are in the March inspiration gallery.

Have a great Monday, xoxo






18 comments:

  1. Yes... I LOVE dreamsicles!!! Goodness!!
    And... love ur fun scrappy stuff! Yummy kit for sure!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it....so darn cute...great color combo...:)
    xo xo xo xo
    m

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow love your projects with those yummy goodies ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vee I LOVE your work! It's such a treat. I'm loving those new AC papers so bold and colourful!
    I'll be watching Prison Break tonight too : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad I can now see all of it. :-) Your work is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vee, Your projects are just wonderful. I love your skaterboys' photos'.

    ReplyDelete
  7. these colors are so yummy...I love it when colors are yummy I really do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work Vee. I love seeing your projects. They are so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your projects and the colors are incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The projects are breath-taking! Absolutely stunning! I am home so drop me a line with your questions on Antigua...we'll chat! Souls like you miss home. I'll keep you in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. yippee for you getting your heat!!! daylight savings time is next weekend, that seems so early!

    and LOVE your style!!! tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Girl this is fab!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing work,girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are wonderful. Love your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooo-love the projects! Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love what you created!

    ReplyDelete
  17. these are cool. love the skaterboy one!

    ReplyDelete
  18. woah woah woah. so much eye candy in those photos!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo