passport woes

Finally was able to check on the staus of our passports. As you can imagine with the change in traveling requirements in the US,they are way behind processing new passports. Our passports should be to us by April 30th. YIKES, that is only six days before our departure. I am so hoping that they will get to us a bit before that!! I would be happy so happy and it would ease my worry nature (what can I say I am a LIBRA)! B is so lucky she got her passport years ago when she studied abroad in Venezuela, so she has no worries. But on a good note (as least I think) we are 47 days until our trip. YIPEE
I need to get beach ready, my body at the moment is so not ready for a swimsuit. LOL... but I am working on that.
I didn't scrap last night but hopefully I will get to tonight. Thanks for all of the wonderful comments about my travel journal. :) It is going to be so fun writing in it, can see myself on the beach with it now. :)
Have a great day and Spring arrives 8pm tonight, WAHOOOOOO

xo-out

13 comments:

  1. Eek! Hope they get it to you guys soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a Libra myself, I worried about getting ours before we traveled. Good news... they arrived and all was good!

    I hope that you have a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! that's nerve-racking! i hope they come earlier to ease your worries!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you get your passport on time for your trip in May! Love that travel log you created! Did you watch prison break? I didn't like the brothers fighting :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man.. that is a lil stressful waiting on it like that. hope it all works out well. Thanks for your sweet comment about my sneak peeks! Can't wait for you to get ur camera either! U'll have a blast!! It's awesome! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl you just reminded me I have to get the kids their passports for their summer trip to Jamaica. Yes 4 weeks with no kids. I am counting down for you too girl. Your trip sounds like so much fun. I wish I was coming with you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a constant worrier as well! And not a libra...lol! I hope that they come in time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. sending you FAST passport vibes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. EECKKKK!! But don't worry to much..they told us eight weeks and they came in six so maybe they are just giving you the worst case scenario...fingers crossed for ya :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so excited spring is finally gonna be here... woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Waiting for passports to arrive can be very stressful. But just think about how much fun you are going to have once you are there.

    My body is nowhere near beach ready either. Good Luck! It could really take months for this body to be in any type of shape.

    I also am very happy that Spring is being Sprung! That means warmer weather is ahead of us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  13. ahh, sending ((good vibes)) your way in hopes your pasports come in ASAP.

    BTW-your trip journal is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a note behind*
xo